ARTICLE 1 – DEFINITIONS
The Following Definitions are found in these terms & conditions:
an agreement whereby the consumer acquires products, digital content and/or services in connection with a distance contract and these matters, digital content and/or services are provided by the entrepreneur or by a third party on the basis of an appointment between that third person and the trader;
the term within which the consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal;
the natural person who does not act for purposes related to his trade, business, craft or professional activity;
data produced and delivered in digital form;
an agreement that extends to the regular delivery of goods, services and/or digital content for a certain period;
any tool-including e-mail-that enables the consumer or entrepreneur to store information addressed to him personally in a manner that allows future consultation or use over a period Adapted to the purpose for which the information is intended and which allows unaltered reproduction of the stored information;
the possibility for the consumer to refrain from the distance contract within the period of reflection;
the natural or legal person who is a participant in the Webshop is offering products, (access to) digital content and/or remote services to consumers;
an agreement concluded between the trader and the consumer within the framework of an organized system for the distance marketing of products, digital content and/or services, whereby up to and including the conclusion of the agreement Solely or partly used by one or more techniques for distance communication;
Technology for distance communication
means that can be used to conclude an agreement, without the consumer and the entrepreneur having to come together in the same room at the same time.
the interval between bills for a product or service.
ARTICLE 2 – IDENTITY OF THE TRADER
Trade name: Vigilante Publications N.V.
Location Address: Kaya Wilson Papa Godett 24
Telephone Number: +5999465-3596
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
KVK number: 101094
Crib number: 102,058,969
ARTICLE 3 – APPLICABILITY
- These general terms and conditions apply to any offer of Vigilante Publications N.V. and on any distance, contract concluded between Vigilante Publications N.V. and consumer.
- Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions shall be made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, the trader shall, before the distance contract is concluded, indicate the way the general terms and conditions of the trader are in to the entrepreneur and that, at the request of the consumer, they will be be sent free of charge.
- If the distance contract is concluded electronically, notwithstanding the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded,the text of these general terms and conditions may be made available to the consumer by electronic means. In such a way that it can be easily stored by the consumer on a durable data medium. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general terms and conditions can be taken by electronic means and that, at the request of the consumer, they may be notified by electronic means or otherwise be sent free of charge.
ARTICLE 4 – THE OFFER
- If an offer is a limited period of validity or subject to conditions, this is expressly stated in the offer.
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a good assessment of the offer by the consumer. If the entrepreneur uses images, they are a true representation of the products offered. Obvious mistakes or manifest errors in the offer do not bind the entrepreneur.
- Each offer contains such information, which is clear to the consumer what the rights and obligations are, which are attached to the acceptance of the offer.
ARTICLE 5 – THE AGREEMENT
- The agreement is concluded at the moment of acceptance by the consumer of the offer and the fulfillment of the conditions laid down.
- If the consumer has accepted the offer by electronic means, the trader shall immediately confirm receipt of acceptance of the offer by electronic means. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by the trader, the consumer can rescind the agreement.
- If the contract is concluded electronically, the Trader shall take appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure the electronic transmission of data and ensure a safe web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the trader will take appropriate safety measures to that end.
- The trader may, within legal frameworks, inform himself whether the consumer can fulfill his or her payment obligations, as well as all the facts and factors that are important for a responsible entering into the distance contract. If, on the basis of this investigation, the trader has good grounds not to enter into the contract, he is entitled to refuse an order or application or to dissolve special conditions.
ARTICLE 6 – DELIVERY
After acceptance and payment of the consumer, the offer is made available to the consumer.
ARTICLE 7 – THE PRICE
- During the period of validity indicated in the offer, the prices of the products and/or services offered are not increased, except for price changes due to change in VAT rates.
- Notwithstanding the previous paragraph, the trader may offer products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and where the trader has no influence, with variable prices, this bondage to fluctuations and the The fact that any prices quoted are indicative prices are indicated in the offer.
- The prices quoted in the offer of products or services include VAT.
ARTICLE 8 – FULFILMENT OF AGREEMENT AND ADDITIONAL GUARANTEE
- The trader shall ensure that the products comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of soundness and/or usability and on the date of the conclusion of the agreement existing legal Provisions and/or government regulations. If agreed, the trader shall also ensure that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
- An additional guarantee provided by the trader, his supplier, manufacturer or importer shall never limit the legal rights and claim which the consumer may assert against the trader on the basis of the contract if the trader is Serious misconduct in the fulfillment of its part of the agreement.
- An additional guarantee shall mean any undertaking by the trader, its supplier, importer or producer in which it confers on the consumer certain rights or claims which go beyond the legal obligation in the event he is Serious misconduct in the fulfillment of its part of the agreement.
9 – DELIVERY AND EXECUTION
- The entrepreneur will observe the utmost care in receiving and executing orders for products and in assessing applications for the provision of services.
- The product is made available via the website Vigilantekorsou.news.
- After accepting the consumer, the consumer gets his unique login code that will be used to gain access to the news.
- Taking into account what is stated in article 4 of the general terms and conditions, the entrepreneur will perform accepted orders with a competent urgency but no later than 20.00 in the evening in Dutch time. If it is delayed, it shall be communicated to the consumer in good time.
- After dissolution in accordance with previous member, the trader will repay the amount paid by the consumer without delay.
10 – PAYMENT
- Before receiving the product, the amount due is paid via IDEAL, Direct Bank transfer or scratch-credit cards.
ARTICLE 11 – FORCE MAJEURE
- The trader is not obliged to fulfill his obligations and to compensate for damages if the trader is prevented as a result of force majeure. Force majeure shall be understood, but not exhaustively: the failure or improper functioning of the press, the disappearance of the Internet or other essential connections, shortcoming of third parties engaged by the trader, hardware and Software problems, transport difficulties, illness of the entrepreneur and its employees, etc.
- If a force majeure situation has lasted longer than 10 days, the trader has the right to dissolve the agreement in full or in part in writing. What has already been done as a result of the agreement is, in this case, proportionately settled, without the parties being liable for anything.
12 – DISSOLUTION
- At all times, the trader has the right to stop selling his products.
- In addition to the legal authority, the trader has to dissolve the agreement in the event that the customer is involved: illegal distribution of the products of the trader, death, etc.
- In paragraph 2 “Illegal distribution” is meant by selling or forwarding portions or whole of the products via apps or websites such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Telegram, email, Myspace, Reddit etc.
13 – USE OF DIGITAL PRODUCT
- It is prohibited to (attempt to)
circumvent, impair or otherwise affect the security of any digital expenditure
or parts thereof, or to interfere with or restrict the use thereof by third
- The customer is expressly not allowed to
disclose and/or reproduce digital editions of VigilanteNL within a different
(visual or otherwise) context, through a different URL, by using iframes or by
other means to “frame”.
- The use of software or any automated
system to obtain information from the digital edition (“scraping”) is
ARTICLE 14 – REFUND POLICY
- One-time purchases cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- When cancelling a subscription, you cancel only the future charges associated with your subscription. You may notify us of your intent to cancel at any time, but the cancellation will become effective at the end of you billing period.
- A refund will not be given for the current billing cycle. You will have the same access and benefits of your product during for the remainder of the billing cycle.